- Maya is not an emergency service. The Maya Care service helpline could guide you with doctors and hospitals in your city. These directory services will be provided based on availability in the particular location of service delivery. For a comprehensive list of services, click here.
- Directory services will be provided based on availability in the particular location of service delivery.
- Maya packages include service charges only. All costs like photo-copying of documents, courier charges, printing, ticket agent charges and others are required to be paid to the service representatives in advance.
- Service representatives will be providing the bills for these purchases wherever possible. For instance bills may not be available for purchases from vegetable vendors or photocopying services.
- A monthly report of the services provided to the care recipient will be sent to his/her sponsor via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive this e-mail update, kindly write to us on email@example.com In our endeavour to continuously enhance the services provided to you, we welcome your feedback regarding specific services used.
Service recipients are requested to kindly follow these guide lines. Please note these are precautionary measures for your own safety.
- Maya is strictly an outdoor service. Service representatives are expected to conduct interactions within the guest reception area/main door of the recipients’ registered address.
- Recipients are requested to refrain from requesting representatives to enter any other area of their homes or assist in any other tasks outside the purview of Maya Services.